There are a wide number of benefits to be had from treatment with Indian Head Massage, both psychological and physical. These include:
- Antidote to stress, anxiety and mental tension
- Clears the mind and revitalized mental capacity, so improving alertness and concentration
- General ‘balancing’, giving a sense of calm and peace
- Calms the respiratory system
- Improves blood circulation to the head and neck
- Increased blood flow enhances nourishment to the muscles which can promote hair growth
- Improves lymphatic drainage from the head and neck
- Improves muscle tone and mobility in the head, neck and shoulder area
- Increases circulation of cerebral spinal fluid around the brain
- Physically revitalising
- Relieves mental and physical strain, so helping to improve concentration and productivity
- Relieves eyestrain, headaches, sinusitis, congestion and insomnia
Learn how to :
- Incorporate Hot and Cold Stones into An Aromatic Indian Head Massage to reduce strain on Therapist wrists and give your client extra relaxation through the application of hot stones and relieve congestion with cold stones.
- Indian Head Massage is a seated massage treatment that applies the principles of the ancient art of Head Massage and Therapeutic essential oils and Hot Stones.
- Indian Head massage works on the physical, Mental and subtle levels. It is a specific therapy for the head, neck, shoulders and upper arms and upper back Massage.
This Course runs for 5 weeks:
- Week 1 – Welcome and History and Benefits
- Week 2 – Treatment procedure for Upper Back
- Week 3 – Treatment procedure for Arms and Neck
- Week 4 – Treatment procedure for Head and Face
- Week 5 – Marketing and Meditation
- You will have access to the Workshop and Materials forever